TELETRADER News
2/19, 7:42 AM (Source: TeleTrader)
more TeleTrader news

Renault+3.26%

33.405
Chart for: RENAULT

Renault revenue falls 21.7% in 2020

Groupe Renault announced on Friday its earnings for 2020 results for this year, revealing that its revenue decreased 21.7% on a yearly basis to reach €43,47 billion. Net loss stood at €8,04 billion while the loss per share was €29.51.

Total gross investment in 2020 decreased compared to 2019, with Europe accounting for 68% and the rest of the world for 32%.

In Europe, the investments made are mainly to renew the LCV (Kangoo and Trafic), C (Kadjar) and EV ranges, but also to introduce the hybrid engines for the AB (Captur) and C (Megane) ranges. The global electronic chips shortage impacted the Group as well.

Breaking the News / TF