TELETRADER News
11/29/2022, 5:01 PM (Source: TeleTrader)
more TeleTrader news

Ukraine to buy 'thousands' of Starlink terminals duty-free

Ukrainian Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal stated on Tuesday that Kiev is negotiating the purchase of "thousands" of Starlink terminals. The terminals, made by Elon Musk's SpaceX, would be imported without duties and value-added tax (VAT), Smyhal added.

The prime minister said Ukraine is planning to install one Starlink terminal at each "Point of Invincibility," where Ukrainians can access basic services. He added that current electricity production in Ukraine covers around 70% of demand, while the remaining 30% is made up for in planned power cuts.

Baha Breaking News (BBN) / DJ